From: Carl Olivier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:07 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Did any one get TomCat5.0.28 + IIS 5 + JK1.2 work

Hi.

My experience - after trying Apache with jk and jk2 - as well as with IIS
with the ISAPI filter - is simply to use Tomcat stand alone!  I have had
excellent performance from 5.0.28 for a good couple of months - and am
currently in the process of upgrading to 5.5.x (in testing env's at this
stage).

Is there any specific reason in your env not to use Tomcat standalone?

Regards,

Carl