Hello, checked FAQ's, Googled, trial/errored and still unclear how to
resolve this.

I have a servlett that works in Tomcat over 8080 (in standalone mode) [it's
a form that passes information in XML format to a file], but when I
integrated Tomcat into IIS6, the servlett no longer responds when surfing
the jsp site over http.  I would like to stop any 8080 traffic and just
punch a single port 80 in my firewall.  Is there a way to do this?  I've
read the chapter in my WROX book on servletts but they don't really address
how my issue.  Thanks,

JT