> From: Robert Upshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat 5.5.12 and ROOT
>
> What is the proper way to change "/" to map to my webapp
> instead of ROOT?

The easiest way is just to name your webapp ROOT, replacing the one
under Tomcat's webapps directory.  If you're reluctant to do that, you
will still need to delete webapps/ROOT, and also create a ROOT.xml file
on conf/Catalina/<host_name> (usually localhost).  The ROOT.xml file
must contain a <Context> element with a docBase attribute giving the
location of your app.  See:
for the details.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.