From: ALEX HYDE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 10:46 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Antwort: RE: Tomcat JDBC connection with Mysql

Hi All,

  I have been developing a system using Tomcat on my Windows box at home.  I
am now ready to deploy it to a server. I was thinking of using Fedora  Core
because it is cheaper and I heard it has a fiarly good reputation.  Could
anyone pass on any experiences of running Tomcat 4 on Linux or  even Fedora?
I am starting with a clean box and will need to add java  and tomcat. COUld
anyone point me in the dircetion of nay good  tutorials on this?

  Thanks all

Jan Behrens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  look here -->
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/connection-access.html

rtfm ;)

marju jalloh  schrieb am 12.12.2005 13:33:54:

> But how to Grant permission to an ip host
>

> Karthik  wrote:  hI
>
> tHE PROBLEMS IS PRESENT WITHIN THE mysql SERVER,U NEED TO GIVE
PERMISSION TO
> THE ip HOST U ARE USING
>
> TRY USING THE GRANT PERMISSION AND USE THE SAME,BUT U HAVE TO FLUSH
> OUT
ALL
> acl PREVELIAGES AVALIABEL IN MYSQL DB
>
>    USE A FRONT END LIKE MYSQL FRONT TO DO THIS
>

> HOPE THIS HELPS.
>

> WITH REGARS
> kARTHIK

com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:411)