--- Franklin Phan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm running Tomcat on Windows XP Pro.  I'm trying to
> set up PHP.  How do I tell which Apache version I'm
> running?

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you are only running Tomcat then you are not
running the Apache httpd web server.  The tomcat
version is usually available  by simply looking at the
directory name, and you can run PHP using the servlet
they provide...see their docs.  If you want to install
the actual Apache web server you need to see:
http://httpd.apache.org

If you have httpd already installed then go to your
bin directory for the installation from the command
line and type:
httpd -v

Which will cause it to print the version and exit.

Wade