> From: James Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: tomcat error
>
> Martin I'm not all that hot on apr, in fact I know nothing
> about it but the error message I'm getting in the remote
> machine I'm starting tomcat on looks like a classpath problem.

First, note that those are INFO messages, not ERROR messages.  They are
displayed when you have the APR listener configured (it is by default),
but the APR native library can't be found.  If you want to get rid of
the messages but don't want to build and install APR for your platform,
just comment out the listener for it in the conf/server.xml file.
Tomcat will run quite happily without APR; unless you're really strapped
for performance, you won't notice much difference.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.