Title: Message
I'm running into a problem with Tomcat 5.5.12 and tomcat-native-1.1.0.  I get the exception below when I try to restart Tomcat after it has served dynamic content for Apache.  If I stop both Apache and Tomcat and wait a while and restart them, they startup fine.  This seems very similar to another recent post on this list, http://www.mail-archive.com/users@tomcat.apache.org/msg03327.html.  I'm just calling
<CATALINA_HOME>/bin/shutdown.sh to stop Tomcat and I don't see any errors during shutdown.  Am I doing something wrong on shutdown?  Or is there a bug in the shutdown process?  I've only noticed this on Solaris and not on Linux and Windows.  I don't experience this problem when I run Tomcat without the native connector.  I've attached the complete catalina.out in case that's helpful.  Thanks in advance.
,
Josh.

Jan 4, 2006 8:33:30 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol init
SEVERE: Error initializing endpoint
java.lang.Exception: Socket bind failed: 125
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint.init(AprEndpoint.java:544)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol.init(Http11AprProtocol.java:115)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.initialize(Connector.java:1016)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.initialize(StandardService.java:580)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.initialize(StandardServer.java:762)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:488)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:508)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:247)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:412)