Hey Dennis,

can you please, send your log information of the SessionAlreadyInvalidation errors?
Every hint is welcome...

thanks for testing
Peter

Am 05.01.2006 um 17:09 schrieb Dennis:

Ronald Klop wrote:

Hello,  Sorry for pushing, but how stable can I expect Tomcat 5.5.15
to be in a clustered server? (4 nodes) We are running 5.0.28 now and
it has some issues which seem to be solved in 5.5.x. Are there people
running 5.5.15 in a production environment already?  Ronald.

We are. It does seem to be much more stable than the previous revisions
in term of clustering.  (The older revisions printed thousands of
warning messages about various cluster and socket issues.  We do get
some SessionAlreadyInvalidated errors that I haven't tracked down yet.
(I think it is when a browser submits something twice perhaps... like
the IE double click maybe.)

The only issue I noticed is that the trimSpaces setting in web.xml isn't
acting the way it did before.  (It's not trimming spaces.)

-Dennis