Christian Stalp wrote:

Remy Maucherat wrote:

It's deprecated because it is confusing, but it is actually very
useful performance wise in some cases, since it does pooling. I will
make sure this feature remains available in the future.

That means, I still can use it?! Deprecated is not prohibited!?!! Is there any alternative for such purposes?

Deprecated does not mean prohibited; it just means not recommended. Frequently this is because its functionality is being replaced by a newer method, but there can be other reasons as well.