Yes David, I do use relative path in my jsp's. What
wonders me is I have lots of images in the images
directory and I use them through relative path also
and they work fine. Its only when it comes to css/xsl
files that it cannot access. This stuff again works
fine with other webserver, so I am missing some
necessary jar file in the classpath. I have the
servlet-api.jar file in the classpath.

Thanks,
Jignesh