Hi all,

I am very much new to TOMCAT application.

Many times my application on Tomcat gives outofmemory exception error and
application slow. I always have to restart the tomcat service to get my
application work smoothly. I have  2GB ram on application server as well as
database server.
Following are  few configuration parameters

      Server Information
      Tomcat Version JVM Version JVM Vendor OS Name OS Version OS Architecture
      Apache Tomcat/5.0.16 1.4.2_08-b03 Sun Microsystems Inc. Windows 2000 5.0
x86

JVM
Free memory: 18.84 MB Total memory: 63.09 MB Max memory: 63.56 MB

http80
Max threads: 150 Min spare threads: 25 Max spare threads: 75 Current thread
count: 25 Current thread busy: 6
Max processing time: 26437 ms Processing time: 371 s Request count: 2113 Error
count: 320 Bytes received: 1.09 MB Bytes sent: 53.61 MB

Can somebody help me to figure out what is to be done to resolve this issues.

Regards

Javed Iqbal