I have a requirement where I have to use the jre in
the final verison of product cant ship it with
J2sdk... and I am using 1.4.2_07 jre. It seemed it was
fine with 5.5.12, where most of the pages from my
webapps application came up but there were some other
issues. But in the older version of tomcat none of the
pages from my webassp application compile when I use
jre.

thanks,
Jignesh

--- "Samara, Fadi N Mr ACSIM/ASPEX"