Ghislain,
I downloaded the sun tarball, the tomcat5 tarball and had both installed in less than 5 minutes. Tomcat5 tested fine with $JAVA_HOME defined in /etc/profile. I was the able to install the MIRC storage service in an additional 5 minutes.

Now, I may have upgrade problems but after days of fruitless attemtps at making this work with the rpms from jpackage and home build rpms following expert advice, I am just glad to see that the case repository service actually works and I can start to learn it. As this is a test setup, i will continue try and get it going on a different machine with rpms but at a much slower pace.

Bob

Ghislain Bob Hachey wrote:
I'm having the exact same problems.  I also reinstalled FC4, jdk 1.5.05
and tomcat 5...still same problem.  I'm tired of this so I'm gonna try
NOT using the rpms.  Good luck.

Bob