Chris Mooring wrote:
Thanks for the info. I think unless I can set up virtual directories on the
Tomcat HTTP server, I might be forced into using another webserver and
connector (jk - soon to be jk3 ;)).

What do you mean exactly by "virtual directories"?

If it is something like mapping URL paths to file system paths, then you can achieve something with Tomcat's

<Context path="/urlPath" docBase="C:/web/files/a" ... >

element in server.xml, which maps the virtual (URL) 'path' to the physical docBase directory.
Note that 'path' is not limited to one directory
part, ie /urlPath/plus/more is also possible.

Furthermore, inside the web.xml deployment
descriptors you can specify which servlet/JSP is invoked for a certain URL pattern. See
<servlet-mapping> element.

Regards,
Georg