It seems that the Tomcat nightly build *binaries* are invalid..

I'm looking at the the page:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-5/nightly/

and the two binary images each contain only 45 bytes.

Ultimately, I am looking for the most recent changes to the jsp-examples in *binary or war* format. These changes did not make it into 5.5.15. I assume I will be able to find these changes in binary format when the correct nightly build binaries are created.

Any idea when a nightly binary will be available for 5.5.x?

Also, here is some additional info from Yoav (from an off list email) on this subject.

Yoav Shapira wrote:

The binary nightly builds do seem to be broken, and the source ones
look out of whack too (way, way too big: the source distro should be a
little less than 6MB, instead it's 173MB).  Moreover, because the name
hasn't been changed from jakarta-* to apache-*, I can tell the script
generating the nightly builds hasn't been updated in a long time.

Thanks
-Dave-