Monica Wu wrote:

First of all, upgraded to the version I have ever tested. Tomcat 5.0 has been
running well on my another production server about one year. At that
installation time, Tomcat 5.0 was the latest. Moreover, having all productions
share the same Java + tomcat versions is one of my agendas to ease the
development and maintenance.

Oh! Now I understand. Thanks for the explanation and sorry I couldn't help you that much with your problem. It is strange that Tomcat 5.0 has been running well for a year on one server but not the new one. BTW, are you running different or the same web applications on the good-for-one-year 5.0 server and the buggy new 5.0 one? I wonder if the source of the problem is with the applications that the buggy TC is running rather than TC itself.

Glen