Hello

I am new to Tomcat and just installed Tomcat5.5 on whiteboxEL4 and get proper result when using http://localhost:8080 However browsing from another host on the same local network only hangs the browser when using the right IP-number. Should this work? Is there a remedy for this?

I try to get mod_jk installed with Apache2.0 (httpd-2.0). I cannot find a binary version and the compilation do not work because I have no Apache sourse directory nor a apxs file in my Linux distribution.

Do anyone know how this is normally done?

Thanks
Olav