From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danny Lee
Subject: Sharing classes between applications Well, what do you think, is this a good idea, to share the classes and if yes, how can I do it :)

Unless the two apps actually need to share data, don't do it.  You end
up introducing dependencies and app reload problems that will require a
shutdown of Tomcat every time you want to change something.

Better to have your packaging/deployment mechanism (usually ANT scripts)
just include the necessary classes or jars when each app is built.

 - Chuck