Hello,

I have been screwing around with a few Tomcat 5.5 problems for some time, and
cannot seem to resolve them, and could use some help.

First off.
1) I have a real web site that needs to be shown to the world. I have purchased
a DNS entry and created the site.
    I am running on port 80.
    After installing a clean tomcat, I put the folder under webapps. The folder
is the webapp.
    I am running a certificate under Catalina in server.xml for this site.
    In server.xml I only changed 8080 to 80. And left the host as "localhost"
   Now if someone types in the proper http://www.mysite.com all is good.
   PROBLEM: when friends and family type in http://mysite.com (forgetting) the
www, they get to my site, but get the message that the certificate
    is wrong. And this makes sense because the certificate is assigned to
www.mysite.com, not mysite.com. Make sense?
   How can I get around this problem. It is killing me.

Please if anyone has ideas, let me know.
Do I need to do anything with my dns entry in tomcat?

Also, what is the "admin" module I see and can I install it on a existing
Tomcat 5.5 server?