one more thing u can do is put an index.html on ur Downloadfile
directory(ie the root folder of ur app).and try typing
 http://localhost:8080/Downloadfile/
then the tomcat should show the html file
if that too is not happening, the problem may be with ur server.xml
or even worse on ur catalina configuration