From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:55 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: RE: context.xml

> From: Klotz Jr, Dennis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: RE: context.xml
>
> I am hoping to find a place for a context.xml to live where it will
> never get deleted. That a customer can change and when we give them a
> new war file, the context.xml changes that they have made will stick
> around.

Perhaps you could provide your customers with an installation package
that provides the .war file and a master context copy for editing
somewhere outside of Tomcat, along with a deployment script that copies
both the .war and the edited context file into Tomcat.  [Sorry, that
sentence was way too long...]

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.