From: Matthew Whisenhunt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:06 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: tomcat + postgres

I followed the howto about connection pooling at
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html

and I had following question:

Do I use the DataSource class like in the example or the
ConnectionPoolDataSource class (like it says to do in my book)?

Any insights would be very appreciated.
-Matt