Why not just set the environment variable to wherever the reports are expected to be produced. In other words, if it is the macine you are on, use "unix:0.0" if it is another machine, get ip of that machine and set the DISPLAY variable to "whateverip:0.0" that is providing there is an XServer running on that box.

� wrote:
the Anyone?