If it works that way (and I haven't tried it), then I would say that the caseSensitive="false" flag was not working as I would expect. I would expect that things defined for /MYNAME would work for /myname if caseSensitive was false.

Can anybody tell me definitively how this security risk works?

David Delbecq wrote:

I suspect a call to /something.JSP will not go thru the jsp engine.
I can also guess that calls the security constraints applied on /servlet
will not apply on /SERVLET

David Kerber a écrit :

I've seen that notice, but could you explain to me how that works?  I
don't see how this could cause any security issues, except for
slightly reducing the number of attempts you would need in a
brute-force hacking attempt.

Dave

David Delbecq wrote:

Be careful, there are security issues with this (jsp code disclosure!)!!
David Kerber a écrit :

<Context caseSensitive="false">