From: Mike Sabroff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 6:37 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Undeploy

Undeploy should really say "Remove" or "Delete" because that is what it does. It removes the webapp from disk!!! Lucky for you, permissions won't allow that.

Mike

P.S. I found out the hard way

Artamonov, Juri wrote:
Hi All,

I have Tomcat 4.1.29 installed and I tried to used manager's undeploy command but this is doesn't work saying "Cannot remove document base for path ...".

I know and I see in the archive that a lot of dicussions was here on mailing list but I still not sure if this bug or limitatiomn or it's fixed.

Could you please tell me if this fixed and for what version in Tomcat4x?

Thanks in advance, Juri.

Mike Sabroff
Web Services
Developer