http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R-1.0-200512210855/

> Arguably there are better individual pieces, or even
> bundled combinations
> such as MyEclipse and others, but IMHO this is
> probably the easiest way to
> get going.
>
> HTH - Richard

This doesn't exactly answer your question, but I use
Netbeans a lot for development of Web applications and
Java UIs.  Netbeans has built in support for Tomcat
straight out of install without adding any extra
plugins, and you can install other modules for JBoss
and Sun Application Server, and there may be others.
You might give it a try.  I haven't used Eclipse much
myself.

Wade