You know I just worked that out! Forgot to change the JAVA_HOME variable. *sigh*

Now I have a different problem (app can't find the data source) but I'll whang on it a bit before asking here.

Thanks,
Rachel

Markus Schönhaber wrote:
Rachel McConnell wrote:

Exception stack trace:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/jsp/setup/index_jsp
(Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

You're trying to run a Java 1.5 class on a Java <=1.4 VM. Either start Tomcat with a JVM 1.5 or recompile your WebApp with the target VM's compiler.

Regards
  mks