Try here:

http://www.robotstxt.org/wc/robots.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Purcell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:00 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Would like to track googlebots, or spiders from site

Not necessarily a tomcat problem, but I have created a webapp on Tomcat 5.x.
I would like to be able to track any robot activity in a log file, but not
really sure where to begin looking for this functionality? If this is
possible, is there  a debug level that could be used so I could find out
what pages it hits, etc? Or is this something that needs to be written and
tired into the container. This is Tomcat standalone, no Apache front end.

If anyone has this knowledge, links, etc. I would certainly appreciate.

Regards
Scott