Ryan Daly wrote:

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 19:34 -0500, Tim Lucia wrote:
You can specify parameters on the various tabs under the servicew app (the
tray monitor).  You probably want "Startup" in this case, so it would go
alongside the "start" option.

I did try that.  However, each time I put something there, it doesn't
stick.  When I reopen tomcat5w.exe, the options are no longer there.
I believe you need the permission level which allows you to run as a service, in order to change one. IIRC, this means either power user or administrator permissions.