Hello,

I have a Apache running with a lot virtual hosts. Now I installed Tomcat 4.1 and use mod_jk2 to send .jsp to the Tomcat Server (ajp13). But Tomcat needs the real path to the .jsp-file (defined in server.xml) or it cause a 404 Error ?!?! Is this normal? Do I have really define all the virtual hosts in the server.xml to use .jsps in on all hosts? And what happen, if the Tomcat is not the same server like the Apache? I thought the Apache only sends the jps to the Tomcat and reply the output.

Thx for Help
Gerard