Hi everybody,
I marked this message as OT because it may not pertain to Tomcat, even
if I presume so.

I have a problem with a Jboss/Tomcat 5.5 installed on an IBM AIX
machine. The application redirects user requests to an encrypted
channel at login:

1) The browser sends an unsecure request.
2) the request is redirected to a secure channel

I have no problem with Firefox, while IE looks as if it get lost. The
secure request does not arrive on the tomcat server. Where did it go?
I've put a proxy in the middle so I'm pretty sure the connect request
is made on the correct URL.

The application works fine on a windows environment.

Did anyone experience anything similar?

--
TREMALNAIK