run as root else nothing less than 1024

David Shaw wrote:
I have troubled setting up server.xml to use port 443 - always report that "The page cannot be displayed" in IE. 8080 and 8443 works fine though. Using the same setting in server.xml and just changing the port to use 8443 instead of 443, I can access using https://localhost:8443. Any idea what I need to set in order to get 443 working?

Thanks,

David

Mike Sabroff
Web Services Developer