What are the files that I should check if they're ok ?

/usr/local/tomcat/conf/server.xml
/usr/loca/tomcat/webapps/root/WEB-INF/web.xml

what should I look for in those files ? Could you show me examples of
"working" configuration

Is there other config files I should check ?

Thanks

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             jardins.com
                                       <users@tomcat.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Veuillez répondre
                     à                                               Objet
               "Tomcat Users           Re: 404
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 che.org>

I didn't take the default. I changed the port to 80:

File:
usr/local/tomcat/conf/server.xml

Changed this:
<Connector port="8080" ...
      maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" ...

to this:
<Connector port="80" ...
      maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" ...

What's bugging me is that my server was running fine and I must have
changed something somewhere but I don't know what !

             David Kerber
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             .net>                                                       A
                                       Tomcat Users List
                                                                        cc

             Veuillez répondre                                       Objet
                     à                 Re: 404
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 che.org>

If you took all the defaults, as it says in that document, Tomcat is on
8080, not 80.  So try:

http://localhost:8080