Hi,

The link certainly works for me. Perhaps go into it from www.adcworks.com/blog

A.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Hack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 April 2006 11:15
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: multiple tomcat on one server??

Hi Allistair,

thanks for your very quick response.
The link you mailed does not work, please resend the correct link.

Also: I do not use TC load balancing, but completley separate TC, which must
run independant of eacch other on the same Linux server.

Regards

Thomas H.

http://www.adcworks.com/blog/index.php/2005/08/03/load-balancing-with-tomcat-55-and-jk-12/

> Which explains how I have 2 Tomcats up on 1 server.
>
> Cheers, Allistair.

distribute,
> or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this
message
> in error please contact the sender at once so that we may take the
> appropriate action and avoid troubling you further.  Any views
> expressed
in this
> message are those of the individual sender.  QAS Limited has the right
> lawfully to record, monitor and inspect messages between its employees
> and
any
> third party.  Your messages shall be subject to such lawful
> supervision as QAS Limited deems to be necessary in order to protect
> its information, its interests and its reputation.
>
> Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and Outbound emails,
> QAS Limited cannot guarantee that attachments are virus free or
> compatible
with