On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM, kl2eativ <kl2ea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Arnaud LARROQUE wrote
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Are you using tomcat 7 or tomcat 5 ? You mentioned both and this is
>> confusing.
>>
>> URL changed in the tomcat 7 manager app : are you accessing through
>> http://your-host:your-port/manager/html ?
>>

> Thank you for your response. I have installed Tomcat 7.0.27 but for some

Did you install tomcat 7 through package manager ? which distribution ?

> reason the folders that I have say Tomcat5? I access it via myhostname:8080
On my fedora16, /etc/tomcat5 is the configuration directory for the
tomcat5 package
/etc/tomcat is the configuration directory for the current tomcat
version (ie tomcat 7.0.27)

Check if you also have a /etc/tomcat directory  ? if so, apply your
configuration in this directory

Arnaud