Kavya C B wrote:
Can you tell, why this error is coming :

 can't receive the response message from tomcat, network
problems or tomcat is down (10.182.18.2:8009), err=-54

Despite the total lack of information provided, and thus borrowing Pid's crystal ball for a moment, I would guess that this is a message written to a logfile, by some webserver-to-Tomcat AJP connector.
As to what it means, I believe it is quite explicit.
What part of it do you not understand ?

If you'd like more information and less guesses, may I suggest that you provide at least some details about your configuration, about where you found the above message, and a few additional lines of the logfile prior to the above ?