Piotr Wąchała wrote:
ok, thanks for advice, but I checked my "front end" enviroment.
Before connection goes to front end apache, must go to firewall and next to load balancer.
I remove from this chain load balancer, and it was still the same.
In firewall I dont observe teardown connecion or sth. like that. (I can`t quit the firewall from this chain) I try to attach pid and tid form tomcat to apache(adding %P %{tid}P %D to apache LogFormat) and search the problem, but I think it isent good clue. I cant exactly correkate problem in jklogfile and apache access.log

I think that's normal. The Apache access-log line only gets written when the request is complete (and the response sent, at least partially). But since here the client connection is broken, there is no way to send anything to the client, and probably the access log line does not even get written then.
You may have more success with the error log, setting the LogLevel to "info" or
so.

The funny thing is the whole system works ok. for over 2y and in last week just from day to another day it starts to work terrible.

That would then tend to indicate that the problem is due to some (new) element outside of (apache+mod_jk+tomcat), no ?
If you cannot remove the firewall, can you look at the firewall logs ?

Alternatively, can you install some program like wget or curl, to simulate a client somewhere and tell you when the client connection is dropped ?
(This being an alternative to doing a real network trace at the client level)

Also maybe check this archived thread, there are some suggestions to try out : http://www.mail-archive.com/users@tomcat.apache.org/msg55780.html
(sound similar ? download the perl script that is mentioned and try it out as a
client)

I even change my isp, still no progress.
But the firewall remained the same ?

Q: What is causing that connection to close, before the response can be sent ?
A: I will try to answer to this after 9pm.

Piotr