Hello Konstantin

I verified the timezone is same for both users:
[jenkinspan@sdc-cidev10 ~]$ date
Sun Jul 29 17:31:27 PDT 2012
[jenkinspan@sdc-cidev10 ~]$ sudo su - root
[root@sdc-cidev10 ~]# date
Sun Jul 29 17:31:39 PDT 2012

We are using " apache-tomcat-6.0.33 " I didnot do anything special but,
untar and ./startup.sh from bin folder.

Can you please guide me based on this info?

thanks,
Krishna Chaitanya