Thanks Pid for reply.
Unfortunately nothing changed on my system.Even time was correct and I did not see any logged time event events anywhere in logs.

Just a js library which had close to 12 files in it from apache folder disappeared without a trace.But the good news was that JS Library inside the app war file did not get impacted. Using that war file I was able to recover the library.Maybe its just my good luck.

Probably since library was inside war file, it did not get impacted.

Strange issue.