Hi Chris,

Actually I could not understand the exact differences and why they exist. But in general it seems that sequence of methods which starts from org/apache/catalina/startup/HostConfig$DeployWar;" name="run", and org/hsqldb/store/HashIndex;" name="getNextLookup differes in both the files. I have uploaded the differences file ("abranchdifferences") also. So If you kindly have look on few of it, you might get some idea.

Thanks and Regards.

Ragini.