Yes. Markus is right.

When you add tcnative-1.dll, it means you are enabling APR support in tomcat,
which is good.

For detail instruction, visit:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users%40tomcat.apache.org/msg02500.html

There is only one problem in the steps described in above link. It works 100%
correctly with
self-signed certificate but it does not work with Versign/Thwatte signed
certificate. People have
tested it. So just read the link and follow the steps. It is not difficult at
all and best of all
it works.

Let us know how it goes with you.

Regards,