2012/8/30 Jeff Wild <jw...@dlblair.com>:
> [...]

1. I suppose you mean "to the same IP" instead of "from the same IP".

2. Tomcat does not care what your DNS server knows.  It does not care
what names match to what addresses.  It operates on data received in
an HTTP request.

Do you know how HTTP protocol operates?

3. useIPVHosts="true"  vs useIPVHosts="false"  are two substantially
different modes of operation

> Something wrong with my configuration?

Well, it works. But it does not do what you wanted.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko