Thanks for the replies.

I'm not completely sure yet about the application segmentation.  2nd day on
the job and there's lots to do!  I'm not used to this method of configuring
Tomcat so I'm still trying to make sure I understand exactly what is going
on and I have very limited time to do so.  Apache is used in front of
Tomcat which I'm used to doing and is using mod_jk.

Whenever I've used this in the past, all apps were off the webapps folder
and no tomcat virtual host was used.  Apache would do the virtual host
config and Jkmount the entire tomcat webapps.  I could see this not being
efficient and the need to use the Tomcat virtual hosting, I just need to
understand Tomcat virtual hosting a bit better.

Thanks,
Charles

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Christopher Schultz <