All,

I wanted your opinion on this topic.  I was heavily into using "mod_jk" a
few years back.  But I have since started using mod_proxy for the following
reasons:
(1) mod_proxy is easier to configure
(2) I remember reading that "mod_jk" is deprecated
(3) Logging for mod_proxy appears inline with Apache traffic log entries
and is easier to debug.  I am able to get detailed logging from mod_proxy
by adjusting Apache's "LogLevel to debug".
(4) Could there be any other reasons that I might be missing?

I do also like the separate logging that mod_jk gives though.  I notice
that mod_jk is still being used.  I just wanted to know your opinion.

Thanks.

                       -Shanti