Pid wrote:
>Try the latest 6.0.x first, then if your app is fine, try 7.0.x.
>Things changed in 6 that sometimes catch people out.

Okay, thank you!

My problem is: I don't know anything about the behave of
applications/webservices which the tomcat 6.0.16 is running at the
moment. So I am not able to determine whether everything works fine or
not after a change to tomcat 7. At least till some users start
complaining :D.

But my own Web-Project doesn't run under 6.0.16. Therefore I had to
upgrade to version 7.0.x.
I did it this morning and till now everything went well. I hope this lasts

Best regards

Andi