On 07/10/2012 19:40, Aladin Dajani wrote:
> Thank you all for your help.  I now have DataSourceRealm based
> authentication up and running with my connection pool.
>
> One thing I want to mention is that I was unable to make teh scenarios
> described in the wiki work until I duplicated the Resource definition in
> both server.xml and in context.xml.

That is unlikely to be accurate unless you are using the datasource for
something else.  The GlobalResources definition will be the one working.

The tomcat/conf/context.xml definition will only be valid for Realms
created inside the Context; and will create a separate pool for each
application deployed.

I tried several combinations as