On 27/10/2012 9:37 AM, "Gabriel Huerta Araujo" <huert...@hildebrando.com>
wrote:

> I have followed below steps:
>
> 1.- Erase keytore
> keytool -delete -keystore .keystore -storepass x_men_gha
>
> 2.- List to verify if it has been deleted.
> keytool -list  -storepass x_men_gha
> Tipo de almacÚn de claves: JKS
> Proveedor de almacÚn de claves: SUN
>
> Su almacÚn de claves contiene 0 entradas
>
> 3.- Create as stated:
> keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA
> Escriba la contrase±a del almacÚn de claves:
> La contrase±a del almacÚn de claves es demasiado corta, debe tener al
menos 6 ca
> racteres
> Escriba la contrase±a del almacÚn de claves:
> ┐Cußles son su nombre y su apellido?
>   [Unknown]:  Gabriel Huerta
> ┐Cußl es el nombre de su unidad de organizaci¾n?
>   [Unknown]:  Desarrollo
> ┐Cußl es el nombre de su organizaci¾n?
>   [Unknown]:  Hildebrando
> ┐Cußl es el nombre de su ciudad o localidad?
>   [Unknown]:  Queretaro
> ┐Cußl es el nombre de su estado o provincia?
>   [Unknown]:  Santiago
> ┐Cußl es el c¾digo de paÝs de dos letras de la unidad?
>   [Unknown]:  MX
> ┐Es correcto CN=Gabriel Huerta, OU=Desarrollo, O=Hildebrando,
L=Queretaro, ST=Sa
> ntiago, C=MX?
>   [no]:  y
>
> Escriba la contrase±a clave para <tomcat>
>         (INTRO si es la misma contrase±a que la del almacÚn de claves):
>

> 4.- List to verify it:
> C:\Users\Gabriel Huerta>keytool -list
> Escriba la contrase±a del almacÚn de claves:
>
> Tipo de almacÚn de claves: JKS
> Proveedor de almacÚn de claves: SUN
>
> Su almacÚn de claves contiene entrada 1
>
> tomcat, 26/10/2012, PrivateKeyEntry,
> Huella digital de certificado (MD5):
00:37:8B:7F:F1:A4:B6:EE:8F:00:69:95:0A:A8:AD:14

http://www.verisign.com/support/verisign-intermediate-ca/Trial_Secure_Server_Root/index.html

> Once there I followed instructions where says "Click here to go to the
Installation Instructions", basically I copied below message and pasted it
into a file named certif.cer:
> -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
> MIIEVzCCAz+gAwIBAgIQFoFkpCjKEt+rEvGfsbk1VDANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFADCB
> jDELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxFzAVBgNVBAoTDlZlcmlTaWduLCBJbmMuMTAwLgYDVQQL
> EydGb3IgVGVzdCBQdXJwb3NlcyBPbmx5LiAgTm8gYXNzdXJhbmNlcy4xMjAwBgNV
> BAMTKVZlcmlTaWduIFRyaWFsIFNlY3VyZSBTZXJ2ZXIgUm9vdCBDQSAtIEcyMB4X
> DTA5MDQwMTAwMDAwMFoXDTI5MDMzMTIzNTk1OVowgYwxCzAJBgNVBAYTAlVTMRcw
> FQYDVQQKEw5WZXJpU2lnbiwgSW5jLjEwMC4GA1UECxMnRm9yIFRlc3QgUHVycG9z
> ZXMgT25seS4gIE5vIGFzc3VyYW5jZXMuMTIwMAYDVQQDEylWZXJpU2lnbiBUcmlh
> bCBTZWN1cmUgU2VydmVyIFJvb3QgQ0EgLSBHMjCCASIwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQAD
> ggEPADCCAQoCggEBAMCJggWnSVAcIomnvCFhXlCdgafCKCDxVSNQY2jhYGZXcZsq
> ToJmDQ7b9JO39VCPnXELOENP2+4FNCUQnzarLfghsJ8kQ9pxjRTfcMp0bsH+Gk/1
> qLDgvf9WuiBa5SM/jXNvroEQZwPuMZg4r2E2k0412VTq9ColODYNDZw3ziiYdSjV
> fY3VfbsLSXJIh2jaJC5kVRsUsx72s4/wgGXbb+P/XKr15nMIB0yH9A5tiCCXQ5nO
> EV7/ddZqmL3zdeAtyGmijOxjwiy+GS6xr7KACfbPEJYZYaS/P0wctIOyQy6CkNKL
> o5vDDkOZks0zjf6RAzNXZndvsXEJpQe5WO1avm8CAwEAAaOBsjCBrzAPBgNVHRMB
> Af8EBTADAQH/MA4GA1UdDwEB/wQEAwIBBjBtBggrBgEFBQcBDARhMF+hXaBbMFkw
> VzBVFglpbWFnZS9naWYwITAfMAcGBSsOAwIaBBSP5dMahqyNjmvDz4Bq1EgYLHsZ
> LjAlFiNodHRwOi8vbG9nby52ZXJpc2lnbi5jb20vdnNsb2dvLmdpZjAdBgNVHQ4E
> FgQUSBnnkm+SnTRjmcDwmcjWpYyMf2UwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEFBQADggEBADuswa8C
> 0hunHp17KJQ0WwNRQCp8f/u4L8Hz/TiGfybnaMXgn0sKI8Xe79iGE91M7vrzh0Gt
> ap0GLShkiqHGsHkIxBcVMFbEQ1VS63XhTeg36cWQ1EjOHmu+8tQe0oZuwFsYYdfs
> n4EZcpspiep9LFc/hu4FE8SsY6MiasHR2Ay97UsC9A3S7ZaoHfdwyhtcINXCu2lX
> W0Gpi3vzWRvwqgua6dm2WVKJfvPfmS1mAP0YmTcIwjdiNXiU6sSsJEoNlTR9zCoo
> 4oKQ8wVoWZpbuPZb5geszhS7YsABUPIAAfF1YQCiMULtpa6HFzzm7sdf72N3HfwE
> aQNg95KnKGrrDUI=
> -----END CERTIFICATE-----
>
> Below are all instructions stated for this place which I have follwed:
>
> Installation Instructions
> For Microsoft Browsers
>
> 1.Click on the "Secure Site Trial Root Certificate" link above.
> 2.Save the certificate into a file with a .cer extension.
> 3.Open a Microsoft IE Browser.
> 4.Go to Tools > Internet Options > Content > Certificates
> 5.Click Import. A certificate manager Import Wizard will appear. Click
Next.
> 6.Browse to the location of the recently stored root (done in step 2).
Select ALL files for file type.

with link https://localhost:8443/
> appears below message:
>
>         There is a problem with the security certificate for this site
>         Go to this website (not recommended).
>
> When I clicked on this message (Go to this website (not recommended), it
is showed Tomcat page but in the IE's toolbar
> indicates "Certificate Error". My question here is how do I disappear
this annoying indication?.

Use the server name you got the certificate for in the link instead of
localhost.