Good Afternoon Bill

did you have a chance to take a look at the how to for configuring Windows
domain controller
  (to enable Tomcat to support Windows authentication)

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/windows-auth-howto.html#Built-in_Tomcat_support

Does this help?
Martin
Please do not alter or otherwise disrupt this communication..Thank You