Your config (or Environment ;o) will fix the number of maximum simultaneous clients. Tomcat manager application has a server status link. you can use that or you can start catalina with JMX support and see number of active threads!

balaraju mandala wrote:

Dear Comunity,

I want to know how much load is on my Tomcat. How can i do this?

I hav a Client, which continues calls set of  Servlets. I want to test how
many Clients(max) i can run at a time, for this i want to know load on
Tomcat.

regards,
bala