Hi,
I work on a web application that is vulnerable to CSRF(Cross Site Request
Forgery) attack. Tomcat 7 has a CSRF prevention filter. I went through the
description to configure this filter.
This filter expects that we call HttpServletResponse#encodeRedirectURL(String)
or HttpServletResponse#encodeURL(String).
I see that in my application we don't use the above mentioned methods. Can you
please let me know whether there is any other way of using this filter without
making calls to encodeURL() or encodeRedirectURL()?

To be precise, I am looking for a way to incorporate CSRF Filter in an already
existing application that doesn't use
HttpServletResponse#encodeRedirectURL(String) or
HttpServletResponse#encodeURL(String).

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks,
Vijay